Built in 1887 for George Peck, a leading developer and benefactor of San Pedro. For many years it was the scene of important business and social events. It stood originally on a block of fine houses. Much of the area was cut away as part of the development of the Outer Harbor. The house was moved to its present location in 1915, and has subsequently been altered and used for income rentals. Private residence, not open to the public.
380 West 15th Street
San Pedro 90731