The terminal is served by Catalina Express Fleet . San Pedro/Avalon trips are approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes by boat. The schedule for the Catalina Express boats can be found here. Catalina offers island tours, a full range of recreational opportunities and unique shops, hotels and restaurants. The two main destinations on Catalina are Avalon and Two Harbors.
The Catalina Air-Sea Terminal has a bus line serving it on a regular basis. The Silver Line 910 and Silver Line Express 950X runs from El Monte, CA to San Pedro with a stop near the Terminal . The Silver Line 910 and Silver Line Express 950X serves both the Catalina Express Terminal and the Port of Los Angeles Cruise Center through the Beacon Street Park and Ride Lot stop. The frequency varies depending on the time of day and day of the week.
- Hours of operation: Open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Free parking for the 1st hour.
- Parking is $2.00/hr for first 10 hours or $18.00/24hr.
- $18.00 Daily Maximum
- $18.00 for the first 24 hours and each additional day or a portion thereof.
- All parking rates are based on per space only. If you occupy more than one space, you will be charged all occupied spaces.
- Post Pay Parking Only
- Parking fees may be paid by Cash, Travelers Checks, and Major Credit Cards only.
- Further information can be obtained by telephoning Parking Concepts at 310-547-4357
- Santa Barbara Airbus
Serving the Cruise Terminals and Santa Barbara