San Pedro and the Los Angeles Harbor has the best weather in Southern California! With its location on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, San Pedro has a mild climate with no extremes in temperature. Balmy breezes keep the skies clear and smog free. The average temperature is 62.1. The night time temperatures are usually 10 to 15 degrees cooler. Average rainfall is 11.11 inches per year. There are about 70 to 75 summer days and 60 to 65 winter days each year.
- Southern California Short Term Forecasts
- Current Southern California Weather Reports
- Current Southern California Marine Weather Reports
- Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day
- Latest Earthquake Information
- Current San Pedro Water Level, Water Temperature and Air Pressure
- 2017 NOAA Tide Predictions: Cabrillo Beach
- Current Tides United States, Canada and around the world.