The house was owned by the Mullerâ€™s from 1906 to 1963, when they donated it to the San Pedro Bay Historical Society, who restored it and now operates it as a museum. Furnished as a family home to reflect the style of the 1920’s, it features exhibits changing monthly. The Muller House is now situated on a knoll at the south end of Beacon Street where it meets Crescent Avenue, overlooking the Harbor and Cabrillo Way Marina.
Open from 1:00 to 4:00 PM every Sunday except holidays, the Muller House Museum offers guided tours.
On the first Sunday of each month new displays are set up for viewing through the rest of the month.
In addition to the weekly open house, a new popular series of informal talks are held at 1:30 on the first Sunday of each month.
1542 S. Beacon Street
San Pedro, CA 90731